Thursday, September 17, 2015

Not the end!

Like the funny error I posted on Facebook today (September 17), there is good news and there is bad(ish) news.

The good news is that I have found a solution to the technical problems with Speakonia. After a lengthy investigation, the problem turned out to be a faulty installation. After a fresh install, the problems are gone and Speakonia functions correctly.

The bad(ish) news is that outside of YouTube, I have more work that needs to be done over the coming months, more work than I had anticipated. For this reason, videos will remain on hiatus, although not indefinitely. My schedule as is can't afford to take a day out to create a YouTube video, as the process of making a video - even a text-to-speech video - can take a day or more to create, especially Funny Windows Errors and Blue Screen of Death.

I won't promise anything, but keep an eye out on Canadian Thanksgiving and mid-November. I may or may not find time to make a video or two at those times, but I assure you that Funny Windows Errors will return in December, although I might just skip episodes nine, ten, and eleven, and just proceed to the finale. Trust me, the finale will be awesome.

If you need a fix of errors between now and December, make sure to like my Facebook page. I'm posting funny errors every day on this page. Sometimes, errors are best without silly commentary by our good friend Microsoft Sam.

Thanks for reading. Microsoft Sam will return.

No comments: