Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Back to Basics

This looks familiar. I am back on Blogger after several years of using WordPress, which consisted of eight posts between April 2010 and May 2013. Not exactly the most active blog. My main problem with WordPress is that it's a bit too convoluted for my liking. Blogger seems more straightforward without the need to sift through a mountain of customization settings.

For those who've been around my channel since 2008, I've owned this blog since December 2008, and I posted nearly a hundred posts. However, many of those parts are of extremely poor quality. A quality that I now find cringe-worthy. For this reason, it's time for a restart. This will be the first post on the restarted Thunderbirds101 blog. I'll probably use this blog for rambling on current events, for reviewing games and movies, and for posting some other material I hope you'll enjoy.

My WordPress blog will no longer be updated. All future blog posts will be found here.

No comments: